Hello world, I’m back with another review. Today I will be giving my thoughts about the Neutrogena sun block. Neutrogena has always been my favorite brand for skin care so I didn’t hesitate even once while buying the sun-block. Let’s get into the details:
Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sun-block SPF50+ (PA+++) is a breakthrough in sun protection. Stabilized with Helioplex, it provides superior balanced broad-spectrum protection against skin-again UVA and burning UVB rays, and combines it with Dry Touch technology for an ultra light, non-shiny finish.
PRICE AND PACKAGING:
It comes in 2 different sizes and prices:
= 30ml and its price is Rs 175/-
= 88ml and its price is Rs 499/-
BEST DIRECTION TO USE:
After having a bath or cleaning your skin, apply a light and fast drying cream/lotion. Let it set in and then take a little amount of this product on your hand. I like to put a few dots on my face (like on the cheek, forehead, chin, etc) and then rub it like a cream. Allow it to set for at least 20 minutes before going out in the sun.
Yes you do need a sun screen during winters because the sunrays harm your skin more in winters than they do during the summers.
Repeat the above mentioned steps, but instead of using a fast drying lotion use a moisturizer.
- It has SPF 50+
- It really feels ultra light and leaves the skin very soft.
- It gives a matte feeling to your face, but yet it feels soft and water proof.
- It is really good even for very sensitive skin. (Trust me when I say that, because I have very sensitive skin.)
- It is non-comedogenic. (Ya, I know. What’s that!!!). It simply means that it won’t clog pores and it really does not.
- It lightens the skin color, so there is no need of makeup. (Good for a natural face look.)
- You need to re-apply it after extended sun exposure.
- You have to apply it 20-30 minutes before going out in the sun.
I have been using this product for more than a year now, I used it all through the summers. The skin really feels matte but soft and smooth at the same time. It lightens the color of my face, and gives me an even complexion even though it does not have any sort of color in it. It has a light scent in it which gives a fresh feeling. If you follow my rules as to how to apply it, you will never have a problem with this sun-block.
(Disclaimer: All the reviews are given out of my personal experience, it may vary from person to person.)