I love rosy cheeks, which is why I was on a hunt for a beautiful and natural looking blush. I got satisfied when I bought Maybelline’s dream touch blush. I’ve had this product for over a year now and I can surely say that this really is the dream touch blush. Let’s get into the details:
This is ultra-soft and ultra-blendable and gives a smooth application. It has a cream blush formula that spreads easily on the skin and gives a natural color. It has a little bit if shimmer in it so it looks as if your skin is glowing.
Price is pretty reasonable. Rs.375/-. You get 7.5g of the product. It is worth the price.
- Glides on easily because of the cream formula.
- Good for everyday usage.
- Easily buildable. You can put as much or as less as you like.
- Application best with fingers.
- Easily blendable, feels light on the skin.
- Comes in 3 different colors. 04-Pink, 05-Mauve, 07-Plum. (I have 05.)
- Skin doesn’t feel dry as it is a cream blush.
- Not that long lasting. So I would not recommend it for a long and formal function.
- Can look cakey if applied with a brush.
- Size of the container could be bigger.
This is an amazing blush if you want a rosy and fresh look every day. I would not recommend using a brush for it’s application. I find that my fingers do a better job at blending this product product out. It has a little bit of shimmer in it so you don’t need a highlight. This is not long lasting so I would not use it for formal occasions and long nights.
(Disclaimer: All my reviews are based on my personal experience.)